London, United Kingdom
What you will do
- You will personally oversee all phases of business development, from lead generation to contracting with the costumer.
- You will work closely with the vendors' contacts and you will direct the project proposals to new leads.
- The long-lasting collaboration between alpenite and vendors, such as Salesforce and Adobe, will allow you to be supported at all stages by technical and commercial figures.
- You will be able to participate in the Salesforce/Adobe certification program and in the organization of national and international events, bringing your experience and weaving useful relationships to generate new business.
- You will plan and manage specific events on portfolio technologies with the aim of lead generation, networking and brand awareness.
- You will be able to challenge yourself, based on the goals that will be proposed to you.
- Do you have experience in selling consulting services in the digital transformation business?
- Do you know how to develop consistent and valuable project proposals?
- Can you easily talk about e-commerce, CRM and marketing?
- Do you have a native English knowledge?
- Do you always show enthusiasm for new challenges?
- Are you available for short trips within the UK?
- Are you an empathetic, responsible and autonomous person who knows how to organize time efficiently?
- Are you precise, organized and dedicated when it comes to planning your activities?
- Are you proactive in following clients and their needs, by listening and proposing new solutions to solve their problems?
- Do you have negotiation skills?
- Do you have knowledge of the Office 365 suite?
You might just be the person we're looking for!
- Do you already know the vendor market?
- Are you already familiar with Adobe and/or Salesforce?
- toolsLatest generation corporate smartphones and laptops
- PeopleAggregation activities and team building
- workplaceOpen space offices
- training Refresher courses and incentives